Day #3 in the MTC

Yep, I got to email on the first day, and now I get to email again, because, at least for now, Fridays are my P-Days. We were supposed to go to the temple today, but it's closed right now. In fact, most missionaries don't get P-Days on the first week, but since we had an extra hour because of the temple, we were allowed to write home. Also, I guess I'm not here for two weeks, it's three. That means that I have (strange this section was redacted), which still doesn't feel like a very long time. We taught our first investigator as a companionship yesterday, and that was a pretty neat experience.


I tried to send some pictures, but the computers here won't let me connect my camera for some reason. Tell Eva to tell Hannah that there's an elder here with some sweet space joggers and I got him to model the space tie and I got a picture. Oh well, I bet I'll be able to send pictures easier from my IPad, in case you don't know. I think that I have everything that I need now, I had to buy some detergent, but they have a store here that has everything. In fact, they have those missionary belts for $10.
Things are getting better all of the time, our district gets along really well, sometimes it's hard to focus on studying when we're all together because someone will say something funny, but we're making headway. Also, I'm in a district of only elders for some reason, which might contribute to the craziness. We got our DL last night, his name is Elder Hernandez (the one who modeled the space tie), and it makes a lot of sense to me. He's pretty obviously the one who is influenced by the spirit the most, because his comments are always touching for the investigators and us, and plus, he's friends with everyone. I think that's all for now though guys, I'll probably write again next Friday. Send everyone my regards

Best regards, Elder Roach
P.S. I actually might be able to get on again later, because we don't actually have anything to prep being the third day and all, just laundry and a little talk that I have to write.

Comments