01/30/2017

Alright family and friends, what's up? Good things happening? Any major changes on how you conduct your daily lives? We had some of those this week, it's been pretty sick. I don't think it matters to most because you're not all missionaries, but our schedule is changed. The way it works now is you wake up at 6:30, exercise and breakfast and whatnot, then you have to be back in by 9:00 or 9:30 if you're teaching. Everything else is up to you, and every mission is different and has different other rules. It's awesome, we plan in the morning now, and we just come home and get ready for bed. I love it. Oh and pday starts at 8 now, which is awesome.
That's really the biggest news, we had a few highlights, I went to a duck farm and in a week or two we'll cut their heads off. That'll be something new. We met some nice Mexican people, also some Guatemalans, and my Spanish isn't that great. I can refer them to the Spanish guys and that's about it. I went to the doctors and got a prescription for adderal, that's going to be good once I can figure out how to get my insurance info. (Note to mom and dad they tell me I need my pcn and my bin, do you know those?) That's really all for highlights though.
I have been thinking a lot about humility lately. Also prayer. We have a quote from Gordon b hinkley that says missionaries should learn how to have the humility to pray, and it's an interesting concept, how they're linked together. Idk, that's what I've been pondering on.

Comments