May 31 2017

What's up y'all, today's Wednesday and I'm going to be emailing. We're
going to the temple today which is the reason why we're doing it
Wednesday, so that's pretty awesome. I had a really fun filled week
here in Georgia and like to tell you all about it.
So as far as mission stuff goes, we have been trying to get at least
10 lessons a week and at least 70 contacts a week. We were able to
teach a lot last week and we are able to find a bunch of people! We
found this one family that I'm really excited about. We were just
knocking around and we ran into them. They know a member here really
well, in fact the daughter was homeschooled by her, so boom instant
fellowshipper, and she happened to be studying about the Apocryphal
Book of Enoch. We had an interesting contact about chapter 6 of the
Book of Moses, that was a new one. The coolest part was we had the
member text her and invite her to church the next day and she came!
That was a big lesson, it definitely would not have happened if the
member didn't get involved, so all you back home, extend invitations!
It's easy!
So far as highlights for the week, we had our last interviews with
president Bennion :(. He's going home this next transfer and president
Marsh is coming in. Also we went on exchange with the zone leaders,
that was fun, they told us all the gossip of the mission. Also Elder
Hernandez is my zone leader, so we reminisced about the MTC. That was
pretty fun. I don't think there were any super crazy people that we
met this week though, so I guess that that. I'll just send some pics.
I know that the church is true guys, the experiences I've had and the
study I've done and the spirit that I've felt make me sure. For real,
do whatever you can to share it, people need it. That's basically all.
Oh and I just got out of the temple, I'll send some pics of that.

Comments