September 12th Week 7

Hey all, how's the life? This week has been hectic, but also pretty
amazing. Like I mentioned last week, it was transfers and my companion
was leaving and I got a new companion named Elder Nadybal. I didn't
realize this before, but now I'm the one leading the area, and I still
don't really know how to get around. Look up peach tree road on Google
maps some time, there's like 15 of them. It's been pretty dope so far
though, we saw a lot of good things this week, I'll mention a few of
them.
So, some highlights, waking up at 5 to get to the mission office,
meeting my grandpa, talking about all of the stuff elder Kirk did when
he was a greenie, finding four new investigators and a few new solid
guys, speaking in church on the commandments, getting an investigator
to church to hear me speak on the commandments, and meeting two
families that are super legit.
This has been really weird. Before it was like my trainer knew exactly
what to do always, but now that I'm leading an area, I realize how
much is left to the Lord. Idk maybe he did know what to do, but
actually choosing what activity would be the most productive, and then
actually seeing either negative or positive fruits from that decision
has been crazy. I have been praying a lot more, and I thought I was
praying a lot before. It's also interesting, it feels almost normal
now even though it's only been a week, I've noticed that stretching
and like growing is a lot smoother out here, because you're kind of
thrown into everything.
I don't even know if that made sense, but I do want to say that living
the commandments is the same as living happily. The thing that Satan
always does is make it seem like Gods laws aren't happiness, but he is
wrong. The other thing that I learned while researching for my talk is
that there's a danger in trying to define the rules. You always have
to improve, there isn't a line.
Idk, it's great on a mission.

Comments