09/26/2016 Monday

Well, this has been a weird week. Also there's a new update for apple
🍎 that has an option to put emoji s in the text automatically, so I'm
going to do that.
I spent Monday in the hospital πŸ₯ and got my appendix out.  Tuesday I
came home 🏑 and my comp went out with a member to teach.  Wednesday I
got back to work and really that was that.  Saturday there was a
baptism 🌊 for a child of record and we brought our prime investigator
to it. She told us that the spirit told her that she needed to be
baptized 🌊 and she cried during it and it was really cool 😎 and we
were pumped ✊ and she chose October 22nd as her date, which also
happens to be my birthday πŸŽ‰. It was pretty amazing πŸ˜‰.
Idk 😐 really what else, it's been weird because I get really tired 😴
easily, some days I have to come home 🏑 and take a nap 😴 and that
has been strange. I try to stay out as long as I can, but it's weird,
I have a limit now, and it's really low. It's been humbling I think, I
think I'm being humbled.
Also it's funny πŸ˜‚ because I watched my old comp do exactly the same
thing as me a few weeks ago. I took a picture in the same hospital
room as him, I'll attach them I tried to mimic his pose. I think πŸ’­
that's all really. Till next week bye πŸ‘‹!

Comments