October 10th

Hello all, it's been a little while. Today is an interesting day,
because Monday is a holiday, and president likes us to tract on
holidays. We would normally move pday to Tuesday, but this time around
were splitting it up so there's some today and some tomorrow. I'll
tell you how it goes.
So, this week was pretty good. It was our stake Conference, which is
interesting because last week was general Conference, so things have
been kind of scrambled. We were able to bring our investigator to our
stake Conference and there was a general authority there, and he was
doing this q and a thing during the adult session, and our
investigator spoke into the mic and said how thankful she was that we
came and knocked on her door and about all the questions she had that
were being answered. It was pretty amazing, that was probably the
highlight of my week. She's still on date for the 22nd, and now I'm
really hoping that I'll stay here for another transfer, because I want
to see her make it to baptism. Then in a year I'll go to the temple
with her and hopefully her husband.
There were a couple of other little highlights now that I think about
it, we met a guy named Johnthany who seriously looked like a pirate,
the hurricane missed north Georgia, but there was a bit of wind and it
was blowing down pine cones and acorns on our heads all day. I ate a
McKickin' sandwich. It's a Zaxbys kickin chicken with a mcdouble on
top. Eating with missionaries after district meeting will be the death
of me, I'm pretty sure. I'll attach a pic it's pretty impressive
really.
This week like I said was stake Conference, and they talked a ton
about the temple. Like they went into the history and about how people
used to think they couldn't be saved if they died without knowing
Christ. What I got out of it is that I'm not here to baptize, I'm here
to convert people to the gospel. Like the end goal is the temple. I
set a goal, I'll baptize how ever many I will, but none of them will
ever go inactive. I intend to go to the temple a lot.
Also I cut my comps hair and he cut mine I'll send pics.

Comments