Jan 17 2017

Hey fam. I'm in Dawsonville now! It's a lot different than shallowford, this place is much less developed and much more country. I've already had some crazy stuff happen, oh and also my address is now 2223 bayberry ct dawsonville ga 30534. We live right by some outlet malls, its really good for contacting in. I'm so pumped to be here, let me tell you some of the shenanigans we've gotten up to.
But first, ill talk about my new companion a bit. My companion is named Elder Larsen. He was also trained by Elder Kirk, so we're actually brothers. He's a cool guy, he likes cars and he wants to work, so all is well in zion. His favorite color is orange.
I have a lot of pictures this week, there's a convenience store that used to be a Kkk meeting house, you can still see the letters. The first person that I met here was a guy named Brother Carlton. Hes pretty cool, he has a curly handlebar mustache and a ton of records for shooting animals and his own gun store. I met a guy named Lance that was on some drugs eating a rotisserie chicken in his car with his hands. He was really nice, he let us into his house and taught us a new way to pray. You kind of wave your arms and say ooga booga and dance around a bit. We got a random call from a woman who had no teeth and wanted some gas money, she was nice, I got a picture of her. I found a freaky cow skull thing and there was a house with some drug dealers and they had an RV just like the one in breaking bad. It's been great.
The work here is also going really well, there are two people on date to be baptized, and that's a real plus. The people here are very humble, so its not hard to get people to talk to. The real trick is finding people who want to progress, but they're definitely here.
I think that's all the news for me this week, tune in next time to hear more exciting adventures from the strange land of Dawsonville!

Comments