January 10th

Hey there all you boys and girls! How was your week? I hope all was well. All was really well with us. Also transfer news today, I'm going to Dahlonega! It's a ways out there, I'm looking forward to it a ton.
We got snow here, and snow in Georgia means ice. It basically starts raining and then the rain freezes and people get stuck in their cars. It was cool at first, but we were on bike this week and that meant we had to be in at dark some days. It was a weird feeling, we had nothing to do. Also I took some nice pics of the snow. Anyways we had some highlights I'm sure.
I got to go to the temple this week! Elder Nadybal had a recent convert that went through for himself, and Cheryl went through for baptisms the day before! It was a really temple filled week, which Is the best kind I think. Like I said a lot of our adventures this week were because of the ice, for example, we got to install a camera system, we got to make magnets for I our ward mission plan, we got to bike in the sleet, and it was rough. 
I really appreciate our temple visits more now. I think the best advice I can give any of yall is to go as often as possible.

Comments