08/29/2016

Well it's been five weeks. Next week is transfer, weird time flew by.
Some highlights this week; I got a haircut, I found an unknockable
door, I met a huge iguana that climbs on people, I caught a skink, I
met a viral superstar that wrote gun handbooks and is in his 70's, my
comp made it all week without getting deathly ill, I had some home
made Zaxbys and also some real Zaxbys, idk I'll attach some pics it
was a good week. Also, one of our investigators has some crazy
Egyptian stuff, if you want I'll get some pics of it because it's
pretty cool.
Aside from that, it was actually a really cool week. We found two new
investigators this week, which was cool it's been a bit slow. Actually
one of them was a pretty miraculous story, I'll tell you guys about
it.
We were doing some service and it got out early, so we went to tract a
street that we had planned. Nobody even opened their doors to talk
with us, they just shouted through the glass. It happens what can you
do, but we were out with a priest for a team up and we didn't want to
give him a bad experience, so we went up to another street. Same story
really, nobody was interested, except for the last house. It was a
mother and two kids who were just getting home and were about to leave
again. We caught them right in that window, and because we had a
priest we could go into her house. She was really receptive and had a
lot of questions that we could answer. The crazy thing to me is how it
all lined up so well. We got out early from service, elder Kirk prayed
for us to find a family that day, we burned through two streets and
got to her house right as she was pulling in and got out right when
she needed to leave again. She was super prepared and I know that our
plans failed, or at least, went worse than we thought, but The Lord
had a plan that worked.
The pictures are the unknockable door (which we knocked anyways).
The lil skink thing.
The iguana.

Comments