12/12/2016

Hello my people.

How's life? Life is good here in the ol faithful Shallowford. Another week has gone by on bicycle and it was really cold this week. Biking in the cold is really confusing because your body gets hot and your limbs stay cold. Ah well, it was fun. I don't really remember any crazy highlights this week, we had a really good week, but not much nutty stuff. We met some good people, we taught some fun lessons. Oh we ate with our fun Czech friend, and our wacky investigator Carol dropped us out of the blue. That wasn't really fun. We were able to go to mission prep and teach some future missionaries.
I guess that's pretty much it, sorry there's not a ton.
I've been thinking about a few things recently, but mostly it's chapter 6 of Preach My Gospel. It's the Christlike attributes chapter. I like to read through it every morning because it's pretty short, and I can feel the effect that it's having. I have been thinking about how much of the mission is for me and how much is for others. All of it is for both of us, and it's a really great experience.
I guess that's all, till next week. Elder Roach.

Comments