November 29th

Surprise! I bet you guys thought I forgot about you. This week is transfer week, so pday is moved to today. I'm not being transferred yet, season three of Elder Eric Nadybal and Elder Barak Roach. But I'll tell you about this week now.
It was another fun one on bike, we biked an whole lot this week, but it was good, and I just keep remembering 2 Nephi 20:16 and it keeps me going. Some highlights, we found a bunch of new people this week, we had a great thanksgiving, we were able to eat with everyone we saw so we had three dinners that night. It was pretty great. We also found a fair few people. This new Christmas video is really amazing, I'd invite you all to check it out and then do the little calendar thing. And not just the lazy ones at the bottom, mix in some of the medium difficulty challenges. 
Anyways, things are going well out here in the Shallowford ward, we are finding and teaching a lot of people. Our top investigator Carol is progressing really well, she told us that she wants to join the church. There's a few things that need to happen first, but I'm pretty sure she can do it.
I think that's all in terms of news. I've been studying a lot about the atonement this week. Some missionary airdropped me a giant document of thirty talks that's called the ultimate atonement study pack or something. I think I'll just attach the document and let it speak for itself.

Comments