3/20/2017 (thirteen days ago) sorry I am behind at blogging these.

Hello my famioly, How's life for everyone? We had a really crazy week here in the GaNM and I wrote in my journal and drew arrows over all of the interesting things that I wanted to email home about, but I forgot my journal! So I'll just try to tell you what I can remember.
Oh, and I learned that the Portuguese word for cockroach is barata, which is pretty close to Barak. If my name was Barata Roach, i'd be Roach Roach.
Anyways, We did a lot of fun stuff this week. We taught our investigator who is in prison and met a crazy guy who started showing us pictures of his family on his phone in the prison. Then some other pictures came up and we had to leave. A man walked into church last week randomly, so we met him and his mom. She has something like schizophrenia, she told us to go away, then she asked if we knew the bible, then she started crying, and so we tried to comfort her and Elder Larsen asked her name and she got mad and said "what's your name? What church are you with? WHO'S YOUR MAMA??" And ran inside. Also three dogs were trying to mate during the lesson, it was a weird day.
Also we got to eat at longhorn steakhouse this week, a member picked us up and we thought we were going to his house but he pulled into longhorn and we were cool with that too. We have a new investigator who is a high school aged girl who meets us at Arby's. That reminds me of something, so we had a zone conference this week, and we saw an interesting video. We were shown a video of a mission president seminar and they asked everyone who converted over the age of 25 to stand up, and like 6 people stood up. Then they asked everyone who converted 9-25 years old to stand up, and like 40 people stood up. Then an apostle talked about how this is the group of people who are ready to receive the gospel, and he talked about how the gospel needs to reach every climate and nation, and how social media is the way to reach every remote corner of the earth. 
So there's going to be a new initiative for Easter, kind of like the light the world stuff, but better. It comes out officially on March 31st, but we got to have early access to it. My challenge to all you homies is to use the power of social media on March 31st to share the new initiative thing to reach the cool millennials and baptize nations!

Comments