3/27/2017 Sweater Weather ??

Good evening brothers and sisters! I'm happy to be here tonight! We
had a magical fun filled week here in the town of Dawsonville. Some
random lady used the phrase "it's so cotton picking black in there"
the other day. Sometimes I forget how far in the boonies it is, I'll
tell you some real highlights from this week now though.
So we killed some more ducks. That was an experience as usual, I'll
send some pics. If you want the one of the headless duck let me know
that one isn't really safe for everyone. We met a sick old guy named
Grizzly and ill send a pic of him and his car it was super dope. We
also panned for gold! I got five flecks, and we operated an
underground drill. There was a CRAZY HUGE STORM!! The Wind was so
strong it pushed our car when we were driving home. And I had to get
gas because if the stations lost power and the rain was coming in
sideways. I got some pics of the lightning. I went up to Dahlonega and
we met the woman who put up a kkk flag in downtown. Idk if you guys
heard about that way out there, but she basically had a tantrum
because she wanted to build a building there.
We had a weird week this week, there have been like 3 suicides here
and a few attempted suicides and the youth are pretty upset
understandably. We've had a lot of talks about the Plan of salvation.
I wish I understood more about how unique and special our knowledge of
life after death is. The youth are doing really well though, they're
spreading the gospel to bring hope here, and that's what we'll do too.
Hasta la vista
Here's some pictures

Comments